- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1113.0 KB
- Print Length: 246 pages
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B072SRSLH6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #278,293 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£9.97|
Save £5.00 (50%)
The 5 Core Abilities of Highly Effective Leaders: Leading Christian coach and trainer teaches you how to demystify your leadership journey and step into your biggest challenges Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's important to mention that I'm not a Christian yet still received tremendous value from the book. It's leadership lessons still ring true regardless of your faith. The many examples and stories of successful leaders bring life and entertainment to the points the author is making. Get ready for a substantial book that is packed full of useful insights on leadership.
the leaders that provided the research material for this book.
and encouragement throughout the project.
and Mentoring Programmes
YOUTH PASTOR & MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER
PROFESSIONAL GOAL SETTING RESEARCHER AND MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER
MINISTER, NEW FAITH GENERATION CHURCH AWARD-WINNING SPEAKER, LEADERSHIP COACH AND ENTREPRENEUR
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER AT UPRISING LEADERSHIP
EXECUTIVE HEADTEACHER, EOUITAS ACADMIES TRUST
DIRECTOR OF STRATEGY AND IMPACT UP: UNLOCKING POTENTIAL
- They get a clear understanding of what their ‘why’ is.
- They regularly have those ‘aha’ moments that result in financial gains, improved performance and healthier relationships.
- They discover the confidence needed to be able to confront difficult situations and step into their biggest challenges.
- They get clarity about their mission and vision and their personal values .
- They overcome the procrastination trap and start writing and publishing the books and blogs that they always wanted to do.
- They start to build their brand and build an online profile that positions them to be an influential leader in their industry.
- They discover who their ideal clients are and they create and sell products/service to them.
- They take action on their goals and start getting paid doing what they love.
For God does speak-now one way,
now another-though no one perceives it.
-JOB 3:3, NIV
- A Godly vision makes an undeniable impact on your life, whether through a supernatural experience or a consistent prompting
- A Godly vision pushes you outside your comfort zone and challenges your status quo
- A Godly vision inspires you to be better and keep pressing toward your goal